We’ve always aimed to provide our users with an email service that is not only straightforward and functional but also customizable to their needs. With this in mind, we’ve made the decision to switch to a new email platform. It’s a feature-packed solution that boasts an easy-to-use interface and an impressive array of functionalities.
Change can be scary, but rest assured, we are committed to making the transition as smooth as possible. Let’s start by reviewing some important information:
When is this migration happening?
The migration will be taking place on June 19, 2017.
Should I prepare for the switch?
Yes, but we’re here to help. We’ve created a number of resources to help prepare you for the transition and will continually update them as the date of migration approaches.
Read our comprehensive how-to guide
Designed to get you familiar with the new email system, this guide provides further details about the various features, and will equip you to take full advantage of all the new platform has to offer. For resellers using the Enom API, nothing will change.
What happens to my pricing?
This migration will not affect your current pricing. All pricing packages will remain the same.
The new email platform includes some exciting improvements and completely new features. You can check out all the details in our comprehensive guide.
- A brand new look and feel: Easy-to-use, modern looking, and intuitive.
- Mobile sync for calendar and address book: Mobile-desktop sync supported.
- Conversation threads: Conversations can now be grouped together. The option to display conversations as lists or threads is available.
- Cloud storage for files: A “Dropbox-esque” way to manage your files. Upload, share, password protect and set an expiry date for links.
- RSS reader: Stay up-to-date by subscribing to RSS feeds.
- A better HTML editor: Even more options to format your messages.
- Identity management with HTML supported signatures: Manage multiple profiles and create HTML signatures for each.
- Extensive address book fields: Keep your contacts organized with more fields.
- A much faster experience: The new webmail is faster, more reliable and efficient than ever before.
- Customizable inbox layout: Reorder headings (subject, recipient, date, etc.) to display your emails in whatever arrangement is most useful to you.