PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .PARIS REGISTRATIONS
City of Paris ("Registry Operator") is the registry operator for the .PARIS TLD.
Acceptance of Registry Policies. You shall adhere and comply with the Registry Policies (French versions found Here)
Your Commitments. You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are fully responsible for the registration and use of the registered .PARIS domain name; and that
- you shall indemnify, to the maximum extent permitted by law, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from or relating to the registration and/or use of your domain name.
Registry Operator's Reservation of Rights. You agree that Registry Operator reserves the right to change the status of the domain name during the resolution of a dispute or a compliance audit procedure (e.g. put on hold, lock), as well as to deny, modify, cancel, or transfer any registration that it deems necessary, in its sole discretion, in order to:
- protect the integrity, security, and stability of the registry system;
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, or with any dispute resolution process;
- avoid any liability of Registry Operator, its affiliates, members, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees;
- stop or prevent any violations of any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or any registrar in relation to a domain name registration; and
- ensure compliance with ICANN and/or Registry Policies (French versions found Here).
Third-Party Beneficiary. Registry Operator is a third-party beneficiary of the Agreement and as such is entitled to enforce its rights vested by the Agreement. It is specified that the expiry or termination of the Agreement shall not affect the rights acquired by Registry Operator through the execution of the Agreement.