PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .HOST REGISTRATIONS
DotHost Inc. ("Registry Operator") is the registry operator for the .HOST TLD.
Compliance with Operational Requirements. You shall comply with each of the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN; and
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator and consistent with Registry Operator's Registry Agreement with ICANN, as applicable.
Data Processing. You acknowledge and agree that if you collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data, you must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law.
Fees. You agree that agree that registration, renewal, and transfers fees are variable and shall differ from registration and renewal fees for other domain names within the TLD. This includes but is not limited to non-standard pricing for premium domain name registration and renewal fees, which differ from the pricing of standard domain names
Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, CentralNic Ltd and its subcontractors, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating in any way, for any reason whatsoever, to your domain name registration, any breach of this Agreement, and any use of the domain name. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
Personal Data. You consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your personal data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents.
Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
- you shall comply with all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data, and financial regulations;
- you shall comply with all operational standards, procedures, practices and policies for the TLD including the Registry Operator Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy ("AUP") and all other applicable policies which will be available on the Registry Operator HOST (www.radixregistry.com), established from time to time by Registry Operator;
- you shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the TLD, including without limitation the sunrise period and the land rush period, the procedure and process for compliance with ICANN's rights protection mechanisms including the Trademark Clearing House requirements and any Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy, and further to acknowledge that Registry Operator and/or its service providers have no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period or the land rush period, including, without limitation the:
- ability or inability to obtain a domain name during these periods; and
- results of any dispute over a sunrise registration.
Termination or Suspension of Services. You acknowledge and agree that Registry Operator reserves the absolute right to deny, cancel, delete, or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion:
- to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs);
- to correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or any registrar in connection with a domain name registration;
- for the non-payment of fees to Registry Operator;
- to protect the integrity and stability of the Registry System;
- to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process; and
- to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Registry Operator , as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees.