PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .DATE REGISTRATIONS
dot Date Limited ("Registry Operator") is the registry operator for the .DATE TLD.
Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, and its
subcontractors (including the registry back-end services provider) and their respective directors,
officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims,
damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of
or relating to your domain name registration, except due to Registry Operator's negligence, error or
omission. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
Compliance with Terms and Conditions. You shall comply with:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has
monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement
with ICANN; and
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .DATE TLD as set forth in the
Registry Agreement and as established from time to time by Registry Operator, including, in
particular, any acceptable use policy, which delineates all the types of activity that define
abuse and reserves the right of the Registry Operator to take appropriate action based on the
type of abuse.
Personal Data. You agree that the relevant personal data submitted to us as part of the registration
process shall be submitted to the Registry Operator for the following reasons:
- inclusion in the said searchable WHOIS directory providing free public query-based access to
the details as required by clauses 1.5 and 1.6 of specification 4 of the Registry Agreement;
- research on an amalgamated statistical basis;
- day to day operations of the Registry Operator, including, email contact by the Registry
Operator with you as required by any acceptable use policy;
- to Registry Operator’s service providers which/who provide legal, accounting, delivery,
installation, systems support, escrow, marketing, clearinghouse and other registry
services on Registry Operator’s behalf;
- as may be required by law enforcement agencies or a court order or other compulsory
operation of law applicable to the Registry Operator; and
- as may be required by ICANN in accordance with a zone file access request in accordance with
specification 4 of the Registry Agreement.