PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .BERLIN REGISTRATIONS
dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG, ("Registry Operator") is the registry operator for the .BERLIN TLD.
Indemnification. You acknowledge and agree that you (i) are fully responsible for the registration and use of the registered domain name; and (ii) shall indemnify, to the maximum extent permitted by law, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, Registry Operator's service providers, Registry Operator's shareholders, and Registry Operator's directors, officers, and employees and agents from and against any claim, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyer fees) arising out of or relating to your domain name registration and/or use.
Compliance with Registry Operator Policies. You shall comply with Registry Operator Policies, also provided in German, which you accept prior to registration. The German version governs and the English version is provided for convenience only; and
Personal Data. You expressly consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data by the Registry Operator.
Registry Operator's Reservation of Rights. . You expressly agree that Registry Operator and Registry Operator service providers acting on behalf of Registry Operator reserve the right to change the status of the relevant domain name(s) during the resolution of a dispute, a compliance procedure, upon a request from a competent authority (e.g. put on hold, lock), as well as to deny, modify, cancel, suspend or transfer any registration that it deems necessary, in its complete discretion, in order to:
- protect the integrity, security, and stability of the registry system;
- comply with all appropriate laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement or any other relevant authority, or in compliance with any dispute resolution process;
- avoid any liability of Registry Operator, its affiliates, shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees;
- correct mistakes made by Registry Operator, Registry Operator service providers or any registrar in relation to a domain name registration; and
- ensure compliance with ICANN and/or Registry Policies.
Registration Information. You shall immediately correct and update the registration information for the registered name during the registration term.
Dispute Resolution. You shall adhere to and comply with all applicable ICANN Policies and Registry Operator Policies for resolution of disputes concerning domain names.
Third Party Beneficiary. Registry Operator is a third party beneficiary of the Agreement, entitled to enforce its rights vested by the Agreement as far as compliance, validity, security, URS/UDRP, or misuse/abuse cases or issues, and also the contact with regard to charity activities of Registry Operator are concerned.