How to Set-Up the Email Collector via Webmail
Article Number: KB 1666
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
How do I set up the POP Email Collector via Webmail?
The POP Email Collector Option main page displays a table of POP accounts you may have set up (if any). You may Edit, Delete or Pop Collect (gather email from) these accounts on this page.
To add a new POP server to the list:
- From the Options menu, click POP Email Collector.
- Click Add, and select your POP mail server name from the drop-down list, or if it's not listed, enter the POP Mail Server Name in the text field below the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password for that account. Enter your email address for that account.
- Select an icon indicator to mark messages received from this account.
- Type in the Port number (110 is standard).
- Click the radio button next to the selection to either Delete copies on POP server or Leave copies on POP server.
- Select the folder in which you wish these messages to appear when picked up.
- Click the radio button next to your choice of whether to Keep the original message date (Yes/No).
- Click Save.
NOTE: You will return to the POP Email Collector Option main page, where your new Pop Server information will be displayed, available to Edit, Delete or Pop Collect.
Last Updated: January, 2016