How to Install a CA in Linux Hosting
Article Number: KB 1657
Product: Website Hosting Account
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
How do I install a CA in the Linux Hosting Control panel?
To install a CA (Or Intermediate Certificate, or CA Bundle), please follow the steps below:
- Obtain certificate from CA. (This tool will give a download for it at the bottom https://ssltools.websecurity.symantec.com/checker/views/certCheck.jsp)
- Login to Plesk, and then click on domain name to modify.
- Click on SSL Certificates, and then click on the certificate.
- Where it asks for CA certificate, paste the certificate code.
- Click Send Text. Wait 5+ minutes for the change to take effect.
Once you have done this, use this altered CA bundle when installing your Intermediate CA, bearing in mind that this altered bundle may not be compatible with older operating system and browsers.
To use a CA bundle provided by GeoTrust with SHA-2 (https://knowledge.rapidssl.com/support/ssl-certificate-support/index?page=content&actp=CROSSLINK&id=SO26457), you may need to alter the bundle by removing the SHA1 intermediate CA certificate from the bundle.
Last Updated: January, 2016