How do I get My Trust Seal for My Website?
Article Number: KB 1629
Product: Value Added Services
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
How do I get my Trust Seal for my website?
To add Trust Seal to your site:
- Log into your account.
- In the Manage Services section, click Symantec Safe Site.
- Select the domain name for which you’ve received the confirmation email.
- Copy the script in the Embed text box and paste it into your web page code.
For more detailed instructions and more size options, go to http://www.symantec.com/ssl/seal-agreement/install.jsp.
To enable ID Protect:
If you disabled ID Protect, you can enable it now.
- In your account, click the Security menu, click ID Protect, and then click Manage.
- In the row of the domain you want to protect, click the ID Protect icon.
- Click Protected and then click Save Changes.
Last Updated: December, 2015