Features of Linux Web Hosting
Article Number: KB 1153
Product: Website Hosting
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
What are some of the different features on your Linux web hosting accounts?
eNom's Linux-based hosting offers:
- Java Servlets (JSP via Tomcat engine)
- Apache ASP
- JSON PHP Extension
- Ability to use .htaccess file to modify non-core PHP settings and other miscellaneous settings
- One FTP account per domain name
- Multiple MySQL users per database (with custom passwords for each)
- Automatic Web Site Hacker prevention tools (with daily rule updates)
- Automatically stops spam posts to your forums, guestbook, etc.
- Automatically stops SQL/MySQL injection attacks
- Automatically blocks known spyware/malware attacks
- Automatically blocks attacks on thousands of known vulnerable applications (e.g., phpBB, SMF forums, Joomla, etc.)
Also please note that PHP4 has been EOL'ed (end of lifed) as of 2007-12-31 and no further updates will be done on PHP4. All customers are advised to use PHP5 where they have a choice, and on Linux it is the only version available.
Last Updated: November, 2015