Associate Domain That's Registered with a Different Registrar to Hosting Account
Article Number: KB 1136
Product: Web Hosting Account
Audience: eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register, PDQ
Can I associate a domain that's registered with a different registrar to my web hosting account?
Yes, you can. First, follow the instructions in article, Web Hosting: Associate Domain Name with Hosting Account. If you're using the email feature of your web hosting account, please follow the instructions in the article, Activate POP Email Feature of Web Hosting Account.
Then, please follow the below instructions.
- Open the hosting account control panel (see Web Hosting: How to Access the Control Panel).
- Navigate to hosting info page:
- Click Domains on the left.
- Click the domain name.
- Click the Domain Info icon at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the sections with the heading, Recommended Host Records for each domain used, and Mail and MX Host Record settings for each domain used for Email accounts and enter the settings in these sections in your domain service provider's DNS interface.
Last Updated: October, 2015