Change FTP Username and Password for Linux Hosting
Article Number: KB 583
Product: Website Hosting Account
How can I change my FTP user name and password through the Linux Plesk control panel?
To change the FTP user name and password for one of your domains in your Linux hosting account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Click Domains on the left, and then click on the domain name.
- Click the Web Hosting Settings icon on the right.
- If you're changing the login/password for a subdomain, click the Subdomains icon and then click on the subdomain.
- Change the FTP Login field and/or enter the new password in the New FTP Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Choose OK to save your changes
Last Updated: October, 2015