How to Create Separate Login for Domains in Plesk Control Panel
Article Number: KB 575
Product: Website Hosting
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
Can I give domain owners their own login and password for the Plesk control panel?
Yes, to give domain owners their own login and password for the Plesk control panel, please do the following:
- Log into the Plesk control panel (see How to Access the Control Panel).
- Click Domains on the left, and then click on the domain name.
- Click the Domain Administrator Access icon.
- Check the Allow domain administrator access box.
- Enter and confirm a password.
- Set the desired permissions, and then click OK.
- Click Log out at the top-right.
- Copy the URL displayed in the address bar. This is the URL that the domain owner will use to log into Plesk. The user name is the domain name, and the password is the one that was set up above.
Last Updated: October, 2015