Refill Account for Less than $100 Minimum
Article Number: KB 479
Product: Domain Management
I don't want to refill my reseller account to renew just one domain. How can I renew my domain using a credit card in a reseller account? Are there other refill options?
If you don't wish to refill your eNom Reseller account to renew or purchase a domain name, you may want to consider creating a sub-retail account under your reseller account. This will let you purchase a domain name with a one time charge to your credit card. Otherwise you can send a check, money order, wire transfer or electronic transfer (ACH) in any amount to refill your account (see Bank Wire Transfer or USD Check Instructions).
To process a renewal using a sub-retail account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your reseller account and under the Resellers menu, click Manage, and then click Sub Accounts.
- Click Create an Account and follow the prompts.
- Click on the name of the account that you just created, and then click on the TLD Pricing tab.
- Set the price for the TLD that you're renewing.
- Push the domain into the sub-retail account (see Push or move domains to other accounts).
- Under the Resellers menu, click Sub Accounts.
- Click the Login link next to the account you created.
- Renew the domain (see How to Renew Domains (including Bulk Renewal)).
- Push the domain back to your reseller account.
Last Updated: October, 2015