Cancel Web Hosting Account
Article Number: KB 176
Product: Web Hosting
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
How do I cancel my eNom web hosting account?
To cancel your web hosting account:
- Log in to your account.
- Under the Hosting menu, click Web Hosting, and then click Manage.
- Click on your hosting account login name.
- Under the Currently Viewing menu, click General Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Take down my website.
- Fill out the reasons and then click Cancel Service.
This will cancel your account as of the next billing cycle. Your current account will still function until the next stated billing date; however you are not required to use these services.
Last Updated: October, 2015