Web Hosting Service has Been Disabled
Article Number: KB 97
Product: Website Hosting
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
My Web Hosting service has been disabled. How can I re-bill or have the service re-enabled?
When our system is unable to bill for web hosting services, it will automatically retry every day for 15 days after the billing date. If it is still not able to bill for the services, the web hosting account will be disabled. At this point, you can manually attempt to rebill for the services.
First, make sure that you have updated your credit card information or have a sufficient account balance before attempting to rebill. To update your credit card information, please see the article, Changing account information.
- Log into your account and click Reports at the top-left of the page.
- Select Periodic Billing from the Report Type drop-down list and then click Run Report.
- Click the link under the Billing ID column to see the description of the services.
- Click the Rebill link for the services that you would like to reactivate.
- A success or failure message will display at the top of the page indicating whether the rebill processed successfully. If the rebill was successful, the billing status will appear as Success, and an Order ID will be displayed. The services will automatically be re-enabled if the rebill was successful.
Last Updated: November, 2015