How to Recover Domains in Redemption Status
Article Number: KB 65
Product: Domain Management
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
How do I recover domains in redemption status?
To recover domains in redemption status, please do the following:
- In your account, under the Domains menu, click My Domains.
- On the Redemption tab check the box next to the domain(s) you wish to recover and click Add to Cart at the bottom-left of the page.
- Please verify the domain name, number of years and pricing are as expected, and then click Checkout Now.
- Please double check number of years, domain name and total price one more time. There are NO REFUNDS on renewals or redemptions after you accept the order.
- When you are ready to complete your order, click Submit Order.
Your order number is a reference order only, not a verification that the order processed complete. You will receive an email order confirmation once processed. Please review this email to ensure that the order was processed successfully.
NOTE: Though this applies to most common TLDs, some TLDs do not have Redemption Period or a different recovery process.
Last Updated: October, 2015