How to Renew Domains, Including Bulk Renewal
Article Number: KB 33
Product: Domain Management
Audience:eNom Reseller, eNom Central, Bulk Register
How do I renew my domains?
Option One - select the domains from the domain list:
- Click on My Account at the top-left of the page.
- Click on either Registered Domains or Expired Domains.
- Check the boxes next to the domains you wish to renew.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select Renew this List from the LIST ACTIONS drop-down list. Click Go.
- Select the number of years for which you'd like to renew,* and then click Checkout.
- Review domains and click Submit Order.
Option Two - use Bulk Renew:
- Log into your account.
- Under Domains, click Bulk Tools, and then click Bulk Renew.
- Enter the list of domains you wish to renew. The maximum shopping cart limit is 200 items per purchase.
- Select the number of years for which you'd like to renew.*
- Review domains and click Add to Cart or Instant Purchase.
Option Three - use Auto Renew:
See Turn Auto Renew on (or off) for domains for details.
NOTE: All renewals are non-refundable and we cannot remove extra years that are added in error. Please verify before you hit the Submit Order or Instant Purchase buttons. Even though you will receive an order reference number on the screen, your transactions are not complete until you receive the email confirmation order. Please check the email order to verify if your renewal was successful or if it failed. If it failed your renewal did not process and the domain was not extended.
If you wish to verify if an order is still processing, click Reports at the top-left of the page, then choose Order History and click Run Report.
If you are using a credit card, verify that your payment information is accurate by clicking on My Info at the top-left of the page.
Last Updated: September, 2015