TERMS APPLICABLE TO REGISTRATION OF DOMAIN NAMES IN THE .TW REGISTRY:
Registrant shall obey and comply with any and all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies promulgated by Taiwan government agency.
Registrant agrees to obey, comply with and be bound by TWNIC, a Taiwanese entity (hereinafter "TWINIC") rules and regulations and their any and all updates, revisions and modifications, which may be made by TWNIC from time to time, including but not limited to:
- Supervision and Guidance Regulation for Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Domain Name Registration and Management Services (currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/file/ip0320.htm).
- Guidelines for Administration of Domain Name Registration (currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_02.htm).
- Guidelines for Authorization of Domain Name Registration Services (Currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_07.htm)
- TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_04.htm).
- Rules for TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (currently at http://www.twnic.net.tw/english/dn/dn_04a.htm).
Registrant represents that, to the best of Registrant's knowledge and belief, the registration and the use of the domain name as(s) applied for registration do not directly or indirectly infringe or violate the legal rights and/or interests of any third party.
Registrant shall provide to Registrar accurate and reliable contact details and promptly correct and update them during the term of the effective term of the domain name registration, including: the full name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the Registrant; name of authorized person for contact purposes in the case of a Registrant that is an organization, association, or corporation; and the items listed in Section 3.3.
Registrant's willful or gross negligence in providing inaccurate or false information, its willful or gross negligence in failing to promptly provide updated information to Registrar shall constitute a material breach of the domain name registration agreement and gives Registrar the right to cancel the domain name registration.
Registrant shall give Registrar the right to accept written complaints from third parties against false and/or inaccurate Whois data relating to Registrant and Registrant shall follow any procedural regulation set forth in the agreement between Registry Gateway Provider and Registrar. "Registry Gateway Provider" means the entity authorized by TWNIC to provide the services including marketing and channeling the registration of Domain Names in the .tw TLD (the "Registry Gateway Service").
The domain name registration agreement as applied to domain names registered in the .tw registry shall be interpreted and governed by the Laws of Taiwan.