You asked and we heard you loud and clear! Our reseller community has been telling us they need a better, easier way to view new TLD launches. Now that the new TLD rollout is in full swing, there are a lot of TLDs going live in different phases (and many important dates to remember), so we want to make sure you have the information you need presented in a simple way.
So today, we launched the eNom nTLD Launch Calendar. This public Google Calendar is available to everyone and includes the dates that a new TLD enters each release phase at eNom. Open up each event to see the phase details such as Sunrise, Landrush/EAP or General Availability. Every new TLD that eNom will support is going to be listed in this calendar.
Since this is a standard Google Calendar you can subscribe to it using Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook or your mobile device. It’s published using the standard ICS format so you’ll always have the calendar with you.
To subscribe, just add this URL to your calendar:
Updates are made to the calendar just as soon as there is any news or changes, and we will continue to keep it as up to date as possible as we receive new information from the registries.
You can also give us your feedback below which will help us make improvements to the calendar. Get started using the directions below.
How to View the Calendar
Use your own Google Calendar
- Go to your Google Calendar
- Locate the “other calendars” section.
- Enter email@example.com in the search box. A new calendar called eNom TLD launch calendar should appear (click images to enlarge).
- View the day, week, month or a list view using the Agenda tab at the top.
- Sign up for reminders and notifications via email or SMS: click on the eNom TLD launch calendar drop down located in your other calendars section. Select reminders and notifications to customize what notifications you would like to receive and how.
Simply view online, from anywhere
Add this URL to your browser favorites and access the calendar within any web browser.
Use Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Yahoo! Calendar
Copy and paste the eNom new TLD launch calendar into any calendar product that supports the iCal format.
Here's more information if you’re using Apple iCal or Microsoft Outlook and Yahoo! Calendar.
View via XML and feed readers
You can copy and paste this URL into any feed reader.
Need more information?
Check out Google’s Help section on using Google Calendar.