Unresponsive Reseller (Who is my Reseller?) - How can I manage my domain?
Article Number: KB 247
Product: Domain Management
If my reseller is out of business, how can I gain access to my domain? How do I find out where I purchased my domain?
If you have a domain that is registered through a Reseller or other Domain Service Provider with eNom, and you would like to gain access to the domain, please follow the below steps:
- Verify that the domain is registered through a particular Reseller: Lookup Your Provider here.
- Attempt to contact the Reseller through the contact information listed. Even if a Reseller is out of business, they may still respond to your request and be able to assist you.
- Are you listed as the Registrant? Use the WHOIS Lookup to find out. If so, we may be able to help you should your Reseller not respond within 48 hours. Even if your domain is expired, we can help you to renew the domain and get your domain back up and operational.
If the Reseller doesn't respond to your request within 48 hours, please create your own account at www.eNomCentral.com and submit a ticket with the following attributes:
- Subject: "Unresponsive Reseller"
- Category: Domain Management
- Sub-Category: General Management
- Question: [Include the domain name, the dates you contacted the Reseller, and how we can help you].
NOTE: Be sure to scan and attach an uncropped color copy of government issued Photo ID that matches the Registrant Contact (such as passport or drivers license).
This provides validation that you are the owner of the domain.
We'll be happy to work with you to transfer the domain into your own eNomCentral account so that you have full access to manage your domain at any time. This includes renewals, updates to your registrant information, or changes to your hosting records for example. Our Technical Support team are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
Last Updated: August, 2015